My adventures...

My adventures...

Friday, December 30, 2016

Santa Visit 2016

I went after T took his turn. I thanked Santa for my gift last year and had little BB come sit with me because she was feeling nervous. I also helped her talk to Santa and after I explained that I wanted a gymnastics set for my big doll he replied, "Like an American doll one? I have those." BB asked for a blue gift with some treats in it and a "meow meow book". We took a nice photo. He told us we were the most polite kids he had met and thanked us for our time. T told him there was no way Santa was skipping our place this year with a compliment like that! (I got to hold baby Bro for the photo - I LOVE holding him!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!