My adventures...

My adventures...

Friday, December 30, 2016

Gymnastics Suits

Recall my Sope Shop from this summer? I was saving to pay for my new gymnastics suits - well, I achieved my goal and made $500 selling soap during the summer and another $250 to put toward my meet fees this fall. I also sold some pastries and wreaths and made another $300 for that. It was a lot of hard work for me (and Mom, too) but look at those lovely suits.

I had my very first competitive meet in December and did great. I qualified for state, metaled in vault (4th), and had a fantastic time! Mom got videos of each of my routines except for the vaults. She thought they were just my practice ones. I didn't fall on bean or bars. Bars is traditionally my weakest event but I scored the highest on my team in that event. I'll try to put up a separate posting for that meet. It was called the Teddy Bear meet and instead of awarding metals we were awarded bears. My team was the host and it was held at our local fair grounds. Overall, my team took 4th.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!