My adventures...

My adventures...

Friday, December 30, 2016

Christmas 2016

We put up our tree only about a week or so before Christmas. We're pretty busy these days having a new baby in the house. See how it's mostly toddler proof - baby sister BB is quite a handful these days (good thing she's so cute!).

On Christmas Eve we went to see Grandma and Grandpa. It had snowed quite a bit so the trip there and back took twice as long as usual so we were short on time for our usual festivities on Christmas Eve. Plus, we wanted to play in the snow. So, Mom skipped our fancy dinner and she brought us our dinner tub-side. Dinner and baths simultaneously. It was brilliant and we LOVED it!

This allowed us our time to make gingerbread cookies (my personal favorite activity on Christmas Eve). This year I decorated them. We watched A Charlie Brown Christmas and headed to bed on time.

Christmas morning I was actually more excited to see that little BB's request of a blue present with treats and a "meow meow" book was fulfilled. She even let me help her open her gifts. I did get an Elf Made gymnastics set for my big doll - it was perfect and exactly what I wanted.

I told Mom my favorite gifts were the ones she made for me - hooded blanket and mama/baby owl set. I also LOVE my owl watch Santa brought me. Because of the watch, I can now tell time on an analog time piece.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!