My adventures...

My adventures...

Friday, December 30, 2016

Gingerbread Graham Houses

Mom said one of her most favorite childhood memories was at at 6/7 years going on a school field trip to someone's home to make graham houses. She says everything was set up and she was allowed to make her very own house. Since she was class mom in charge of the holiday party she did this for T's class. It was a huge success!

Concerned there may be some broken houses in transit (there were not) she made some extras. She brought those home and on December 23rd since my gym class was canceled due to snow we had a graham house making party. We have a big family so anytime we all do something it pretty much turns into a party. This was no exception and a whole lot of fun! I spent the most time on mine and it was the most complex and detailed. I actually ran out of frosting for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!