My adventures...

My adventures...

Thursday, January 2, 2014

From Christmas 2013...

A great year - I think I'll really remember this one - literally. I'm really starting to remember stuff. 

Santa was good to us - despite me having a giant tantrum a couple days before Christmas. As Brother often reminds Mom and Dad, "She always comes through in the end." And it seems I did. 

I also was the last one to wake up Christmas morning at around 8:30 am. Brother had to wake me. 

Some of the things I received aside from Santa gifts - Barbe RV (bit hit - thanks Aunt Shelley and Uncle Rich), lots of amazing clothes and coats (thanks Auntie J), a baby doll set (thanks Nan), a pink pony that neighs (thanks Dad), a new outfit from Grandma and Grandpa, a piano book (thanks Miss M), a Wonder Woman blanket (thanks Mom), and a Rapunzel night gown (thanks Sister). 

I spent quite a lot of time playing Barbies that day - so many cool things to do. Oh, and throwing in the photo of me holding the cookies on Christmas Eve.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!