My adventures...

My adventures...

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Four...

I'm officially four.

I went to school on my actual birthday so between my small celebration there (I took chocolate cupcakes), the one the previous day at play group (chocolate cake with pink flowers), the sushi dinner, and the family party Auntie J threw for me (see later posting), I basically had a birthday week. However, I would only wear my birthday shirt (thank you Ms. K), on my actual birthday.

Ms. Caitlin said I looked spunky in one of my photos (the one below in my Ariel costume). Mom says that pretty much sums me up. I am definitely my own person and set the tone for the entire household. Brother is quick to give me my way. As he says, "It's just easier than arguing with you". Of course, I love all things princess and fairies. I can imitate a purple minion pretty good and have my own lip stick taser. 

I always stand my ground and rarely back down. In fact, just last week I was arguing with mom saying she did not have a brother. We went around and around with her insisting that she did and me insisting that she did not. (We have no photos of him and I've never met him. Mom said he just did not like having his photo taken and lived far away, but I thought those excuses and still insisted.) So finally, she picked up her phone and called up her brother. When he told me who he was I was totally speechless. But then he filled in the talk time with chat about school and princesses - he knows four year old girl speak that's for sure! Seriously, though, when I set my mind on something, it's tough to change it.

Mom usually lets me pick my clothing choices. She says she picks her battles and clothing is one she will not argue about. She let me wear my Ariel robe instead of a coat the other day. Sometimes she gets a little grumpy when I change my mind about stuff. For example, the other day the outfit I had chosen the previous day for school I did not want to wear because I decided that morning I did not like purple, but just did not like purple for that day. 

One of my favorite things is pretending to be a baby monkey. I especially love wearing my monkey night gown and doing so. Barbie and Princess books are my favorite. I enjoy school. In fact, I often play school at home with my brother. I love being a big sister and love playing with my baby sister.

Of course, pink is my favorite color. Sushi is my favorite food, olives too. Ariel and Rapunzel are my favorite princesses. Below is a video my thoughts on the night before my birthday. The photos below are also from that night. I was pretending to be Princess Diana (aka Wonder Woman before she gets her suit) hence the bow and the outfit. The last photo I am wearing my Ariel costume during play group. We had a small celebration for me also the day before my birthday.

I think 4 is going to be a great age.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!