When asked what I wanted to do as a party this year for my birthday I exclaimed - Build-a-Bear. Mom and Dad said we could go as a family to Build-a-Bear and Brother and I could pick out some things there. We both already have big bears from there but Brother received a small "Frankenstein" for his birthday so I wanted something small like that from there for me. We went and I picked out a pink bear (no surprise) with some outfits and a car. Brother found some nice things, too, for his Frank and a friend for Frank. After we were done we headed over to Auntie J's for a party. Now, Auntie J missed her calling as a party planner. She throws amazing parties and this was no exception. Cousin Dede even wrote one of his famous poems. So the theme was a pink one but Auntie J calls me "her cupcake" so there was also a cupcake theme, too. It was truly a perfect party. Dad specifically exclaimed over and over how much work and thoughtfulness went into my party.
Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt T and Uncle Doc, as well as Auntie J, Cousin Dede, Uncle S, and Nan were all there. Brother, Mom, Dad, and Baby, too. Great time. We all really laughed when the big folks played Twister. Thank you to all who were present and a special thank you for an amazing party put on by Auntie J - complete with a full homemade pink heart cake - so delicious.
Here are some more photos from the event...
(P.S. Auntie J and her family are not that keen on photos of themselves on the internet so most those have been left out intentionally. Oh, and look at how big Baby is getting!)









No comments:
Post a Comment
Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!