I recently had my first dental appointment. Uncle Doc is my dentist and Mom and Brother have been seeing the same hygienist for years so I am familiar with her having watched before. At the time I was not even three but I was the calmest and steadiest 2 year old they had ever seen. I seem to surprise people that I can sit through teeth cleanings or eye exams without any trouble.
Here are some photos from that visit. First, I watched Brother and even looked at his teeth. Then I cleaned the dragon's teeth. Then it was my turn. I especially liked picking out my new toothbrush at the end. (Yes, Brother is wearing his Jedi costume and I am wearing my Wonder Woman headband.)
Mom said I was a rock star and did awesome. She was especially impressed to know my molars are the same size as a 6 year old's. I suspect braces are in my future with a comment like that and with the fact that I still LOVE sucking my thumb.
First and Last Day of School Photos 2018-19
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!