From this year's eye appointment...
My vision is not quite 20/20 but it does not seem to be interfering with my ability to see. I am a bit far-sided like Brother (about +1) but no crossing or any hit of stabismus like he has. Dr. W, my pediatric ophthalmologist, says she wants to see if I outgrow this and if not, we can talk glasses down the road. For now, I am in a holding pattern as she thinks my eye sight will correct with some time. If not, I would happily wear glasses so I can be just like Brother.
Oh, I rocked my eye exam. The medical assistant was prepared to hold me down to instill the eye drops but Mom asked if she could just let me lay down and give me a chance to do it on my own. The assistant (who was awesome, by the way) agreed saying "Kids surprise me every day." Sure enough, I surprised her and did not flinch when the dilation drops went in. Then I sat really still and followed all the directions Dr. W gave.
Plus, it helps to have a big Brother to follow who is also packing a light saber, just in case. And Dad sent prizes if we did a good job. I love my Cat Woman Lego Mini-Figure.
First and Last Day of School Photos 2018-19
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!