My adventures...

My adventures...

Thursday, January 31, 2013

3 Year Well Check...

Last week I had my 3 year wellness visit with my nurse practitioner.

Overall, this past year I have been really healthy. Aside from a horrible respiratory illness earlier this winter (after 3 weeks Mom threw in the towel and gave me antibiotics which fixed me within a couple days) I have been great.

I continue to grow and develop and am meeting all my expected parameters and milestones. These types of things are always most comforting and reassuring to Mom and Dad. Me? Well, at the moment I just want to grow up so I can "go on the blue part at gymnastics". (That's where the big girls who can do the flips get to go.)

Here are my stats:

Height: 36.75 inches (41%)
Weight: 27.2 lbs (17%)
Blood Pressure: 80/48 mm Hg

If you'd like to compare with my 2 1/2 year well check, you can go here.

This was my first time getting my blood pressure checked. I also took my purple cat along for some reassurance. I am completely up to date on my immunizations so none until next year's flu vaccine. 

What am I doing?

I love gymnastics class and I'm pretty good at it. Actually Brother and I are in the same class now and I can certainly keep up with him. It has been nice having him there because Mom is no longer allowed to be next to me during class.

I love most types of food or will at least try anything. Sushi is still my favorite. I also love soups and lasagna. Chocolate is still my most favorite of favorites but sushi is a close second. 

Princesses and Tinkerbell (and friends) are beloved characters. I enjoy playing with them and reading books about them. Dressing up and playing tea or picnic are also favorite activities. Drawing is also an activity of interest. I call it "doing my contest". No one is entirely sure where I came up with that, but they think it has to do with something I saw at the library.

Blankie (aka "Bankie"), Pink Meowie, and Duck are still my favorite babies and pretty much go everywhere and do everything with me. I have to have them in order to sleep.

Sleep - I love sleeping in my bed. However, my room is the coldest in the house and with temperatures dropping to below zero at night, 5 quilts is still barely enough to keep me cozy so I will often sneak into bed next to Mom on those nights. I still enjoy a 2 hours nap each day, too. Of course, I do need my pony ride from Dad before bedtime every night. If not, I will not go to sleep. Then Mom comes in a we do prayers together. 

I get up every morning and help Dad get ready for work. It is our special time together just the two of us. If Mom or Brother try to interfere I get really grumpy. It is my job to pick out his clothes and ensure they match. I also help dab on her cologne.

I am very healthy and happy. For this, we continue to be most grateful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!