Sometimes Big Brother likes to go in the play room and close the door. I guess he has some special toys that he doesn't want me to play with. Plus, Mom and Dad say some of his toys are "choking hazards". I don't know what that means but it definitely sounds interesting.
First and Last Day of School Photos 2018-19
7 years ago





I don't miss those stressful days of chocking hazard toys. Ours were Lego's, lots and lots of Lego's that use to really worry me.
ReplyDeleteI like the shot of her peering through... choking hazards are such interesting things. Ewok sat at the table to do legos and keep them away from the small girls.
ReplyDeletehaha! That one of her bending down to look through the window is too too cute. I love the kids' blogs! I know I don't get over here enough but when I do I ALWAYS smile! :)
ReplyDelete