My adventures...

My adventures...

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Sickness...

It's been a rough week - we've all had a bad cold/virus but I seem to have been the recipient of the worst of it. It has been especially bad because I'm also getting that Christmas gift I asked for - my two front teeth.

It's also meant a lot of sleepless nights and missed naps but also lots of extra snuggle time with Mom and Dad. Luckily, I am on the mend.




3 comments:

  1. Awww I hope you are all feeling better soon! We had it at our house the week before Christmas too, almost landed us back in the hospital with breathing issues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little girl. Hope she is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear she is feeling better. The cold is making its way around our house right now. Currently, I am suffering.

    ReplyDelete

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!