My adventures...

My adventures...

Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Homemade Outfit...

 Enjoying a new skirt/pant outfit that Mom made me. She tells me she loves dressing her little girl. And I enjoy wearing my new things.

P.S. These photos are about a week old so you can see the shiners left in my eyes after our bout with the bad cold and associated conjunctivitis. I'm 99% better now - only an occasional cough. But I'm cutting my last top front tooth so I haven't slept the past 3 nights! Mom and Dad and really sending good thoughts my way that I sleep tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit! Very adorable. Those little eyes are so sad though! Poor baby! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!