My adventures...

My adventures...

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Wellness Visit age 6

Almost 6 months behind schedule but better late than never. Plus, we've been a little busy around here.

I'm pretty tiny. Actually, I've fallen off my growth curve a bit so Mom has enlisted the help of my cousin the pediatric dietitian and sport nutrition expert so I should be able to get back on track soon. I just haven't grown much in 15 months. We all think this is because of how much I work out. I am at the gym 12-15 hours a week and then this summer I've also been swimming several additional hours.

Here are my stats:

Weight 37.4 lbs (5%)
Height: 44.8 inches (12%)

I do love gymnastics and would stay there all the time if I could. As it is, I work out extra when at all possible. I'm currently level 3 and will be starting competitions in the winter. I had to raise some of the money to cover costs. More on that later.

I love school. Kindergarten was the best! I loved my teacher. I enjoy my brother and sister very much and look forward to meeting my baby brother. Mom and Dad say I am their most unfiltered child. Here are examples:

"Dad, I LOVE your haircut. I can hardly see any gray hairs now."

"Mom, your new swim suit is lovely. I doesn't make you look as fat as you could." (talking about her maternity swim suit)

Upon asking a friend to help with carpool I want to take my messy snack in her car. Dad  asks said friend if it was alright to take the snack in the car and I pipe up and say, "It's okay, hers is like the 4th dirtiest car I have ever been in."

"Mrs. T you're old. I can tell because you have wrinkles on your face AND your hands."

Oh and I've been talking about going to Hawaii for years. But more on that later, too!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!