At the last moment I was bumped from level 2 to level 3 gymnastics. This meant that the used competitive uniform I would be purchasing for $30 was no longer applicable to me and now I had to purchase a new one for $200. Mom and Dad felt I needed to earn the money to cover expenses so they helped me come up with the idea of making soap.
I did all the work on the first two batches and Mom helped with the third after the bender stick broke. It took 2 hours of stirring on that batch to finish up and I got tired. But I made 95% of everything. My soap was not perfect but I did it myself. I also made the flowers to wrap them. It was super hard work but I earned enough for my new uniform. I sold 127 bars of soap.
Here are the photos from my fundraiser.
First and Last Day of School Photos 2018-19
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!