Long before I was born, Anya was Mom and Dad's first born daughter. She was dubbed Princess Anya. I can say "Anya" quite clearly. She's a good dog and often keeps me company during potty break time. She's very patient with my roughness. Often she's not allowed to run with Brother and me because of his allergies but here I am with her as Brother was not yet awake from his nap.
Yes, I am sporting some boyish clothes (and hand-me-downs) but I'm Mom and Dad's shoestring budget baby so we just go with it and I wear a bow so others know I'm a girl.
First and Last Day of School Photos 2018-19
7 years ago


So cute!! love the Boden shirt of course! I think she looks so girly that even with no bow I would know she's a girl- but it is nice that you give people that clue because it is so awkward for me if I make a mistake! Love Anya's face in that last one!
ReplyDeleteAnya is so darn cute. I know all about that roughness of which you speak. Naveen is quite aggressive with our cat. I agree with your friend above - no bow needed to see that bebe is a beautiful little girl.
ReplyDelete