My adventures...

My adventures...

Monday, August 15, 2011

Lady Godiva...

When I can, I like to sneak into Brother's room and ride the rocking horse. It is a good way for me to look out the front windows, too. Mom does not stress about it so much now because I can get up and down on my own quite easily and safely. However, my feet are still too small to reach the stirrups but the bars they hang from work just fine.


Plus, I'm showing off my new pony tail hair style. My hair is now long enough to pull all the way back. This is actually the second ever pony tail - when Mom took photos of me in my first one I was sick so they were not the most flattering with my red runny nose.


Oh, and check it out - I'm wearing the one and only all white diaper that I own. Yes, cloth diapers do come in white if you really want one.






3 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! I think she looks even more like you with her hair pulled back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has got to be the CUTEST ponytail I've ever seen hands down! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!