My adventures...

My adventures...

Sunday, April 11, 2010

With...

Grandma N - first time meeting her as she and Grandpa were just back from wintering in Arizona.


Dad


Mom


Big Brother T Rex


Auntie J


(All these photos are recent and taken within the past 2 weeks. But watch out - I just went through a big growth spurt!)

2 comments:

  1. Look at Big Brother! What a cutie. How happy is Grandma N??? And the Princess? Does anyone really need to tell you how beautiful she is?

    Thank you, Mom, for that truly sweet comment on my blog. I so look forward to seeing you more, lots more! Dad, you can be proud of one gorgeous family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always so amazing how much they grow that first year.

    Looks like T-Rex loves being with his baby sister.

    ReplyDelete

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!