My adventures...

My adventures...

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Three Months...

And still getting cuter every day (at least Mom and Dad tell me I am)!

Snuggling my favorite "lovely". Big Brother refers to her as "Meowie". I have to have her when I sleep at night.

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Love the meowie- you should hurry and buy like 3 more so you can start rotating them- that way she doesn't latch on to one in particular in case it goes missing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love when they bond with something special. My oldest had a blanket that he attached to about the age of 2 and drug it everywhere. It is ratty and worn but in my closet and will be treasured forever.

    ReplyDelete

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!