In second grade at our school two weeks is spent having school as if we attended a single room school house in the mid 1800. We are encouraged to dress and act as if we were living like that. I packed my lunch in a basket and wore period clothing. The teachers really get into it. My teacher took the name of Ms. Green, a very stern teacher. (She is anything but stern) but she tried her best to act the part. I even made her a special white apron as part of my "gifts for the teacher".
I learned a violin piece (Oh Susannah) to play for the class. I had the best time! (The one of T and me was the day he had Wagon Ho! Day and I had an Apple Valley day. I also made 2 of my dresses for the event. Mom made a couple, too, plus some bonnets and aprons.
First and Last Day of School Photos 2018-19
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment
Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!