My adventures...

My adventures...

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Second Gym Meet...

Once again I participated in a causal gym meet at my gym. I love these. They are fun and not super stressful but my friends and family get to come cheer me on.

The seating arrangements were not as friendly for photo opportunities this time. However, I did great. Here I am with my Nana, a medal, and 4 blue ribbons.

I also recently had a chance to go to a "big girls" meet. Mom took me to our local university and I watched the college girls complete. The won and are undefeated. It was quite fun.

Starting in April I'll be advancing my gymnastics. I've been invited to join an actual competitive team representing my gym/club. I'm sure excited. It's going to be a lot of hard work as nine hours of gymnastics a week and me only 6 years old but I told Mom and Dad I really want to try. Next year in January-March I'll be busy with meets with my team, For now I just have to keep practicing and getting stronger.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!