My adventures...

My adventures...

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Kindergarten Field Trip to Pumpkin Patch

I actually went on this field trip a couple years ago when T was in kindergarten. This time it was my turn to ride the bus with my friends. Mom and B's mom, Ms. K (aka Iron Woman) carpooled together in the Jetta so they were not on the bus with us. 

Oh, notice my awesome field trip shirt.

We went on a tractor/hay ride, ran through a corn maze (Mommy and I were the first ones through - hint, hint: always choose the right path). We picked out pumpkins and petted some animals. It was wonderful being there with so many special people including my beloved kindergarten teacher Mrs. T. I don't have a photo with her but she took a photo of Mom and Me on the tractor to send to Daddy who was working in San Francisco that week.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!