My adventures...

My adventures...

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Dance Recital 2015

I was in two pieces: Ballet -"Spoon Full of Sugar" and Tap - "Chim Chimney".

Ms. Savanah and Ms. Becca were my instructors for this combo class. My best friend B was on a family vacation and could not be there but she took class all year with me and knows all the dance routines. I was sad but all my other classmates were there and that made me happy. What made me even more happy was all the family who came out to show their support.

I was not the least bit nervous. The only thing Mom and Dad were nervous about was how my baby sister was going to do during the show but Dad showed up with her about 5 minutes before the show started and we had lots of snacks and books to keep her distracted. It worked perfectly. Brother T read his book for most of my recital.

On the way over to the performance I asked Mom where my flowers were. She said, "There are no flowers in the car. I don't have any for you." I was a little sad since I recall getting flowers last year. Then after I was all done both Auntie JAZ and Daddy had pink flowers for me. I was VERY happy about that.

Here are the photos and videos from the performance:















No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!