This fall I started a new dance class. It is combo ballet and tap. I do it through city parks and recreation. The class is actually less expensive than my shoes for the class. So far I am enjoying it and especially enjoy that my friend B gets to always go with me. My little baby sis also watches from the window. I think someday she may want to take this same class. I have the same teacher that I had last year for my ballet I class. The Frozen bag for carrying my shoes was made by Mom but I selected the fabric at the store.
First and Last Day of School Photos 2018-19
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!