In mid-May I had my very first ballet recital. I was wonderful. I danced to the movie music of "Brave" and wore my lime green tutu. I did just great and the best part was I had a great time. Mom included the video at the end (I am on the far right of the video). It shows my entire performance which is not long but as she says, "very charming". I will be signing up again in the fall but this time for tap and ballet. I hope to have my same teacher Ms. Savannah again.
The first photos are of me up on stage.
My hair that I was so proud of.
Daddy offering good luck snuggles.
This was how I felt about going on stage...
This is me with the flower Daddy gave me after my performance. Mom was so proud that I remembered to take my slipper off and put on my street shoes before walking outside. She says that's a sign of a true dancer who takes care of her shoes.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!