Since Brother has been in kindergarten, I have been a little sad to see him gone each morning. I enjoy the time with Mom, Dad, or Nan but I still miss him. I really wanted my own school to go to. Ballet school finally started. It's through the city's parks and rec and it's wonderful and very affordable for us.
My Auntie J gave me the dance outfit. Before leaving for class I insisted Mom take profile pictures of me like she has taken every 2 weeks to document her body changes. Then some photos before and after class and apparently Mom sneaked some photos in during my class.
So far I love it and will tell you enthusiastically all about it if you ask. I'll even show off first position for you.
At the end is a short 30 second video of some of our "free dance" time.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!