My adventures...

My adventures...

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sleeping...

Mom and Dad say I could sleep through just about anything. I am a very peaceful sleeper and love sleeping in my bed. In fact, when I'm ill I won't even sleep in Mom and Dad's bed but rather they end up sleeping on the floor in my room. I've generally always been an excellent sleeper even at 3-4 weeks old. 

Note a few things from these photos. First, the checker blanket was a gift to brother when he was a tiny baby. A wife of a co-worker of Dad's made it for him. He out-grew it a couple years ago but it's still my size and we both have loved it so much. 

Secondly, note the sheets on my bed. You cannot tell but they are "Blue's Clues". Cousin Dede LOVED these sheet when he was a young boy. Now's he's grown and in high school but we still enjoy using them (even if they are blue). Third, notice my small pillow. It really is my size and I do love that. Oh, and the bed I'm sleeping on used to belong to my aunts (Dad's sisters).

You have to also notice the blanket hanging on the floorboard of the bed. Grandma N knitted it for me and it is extremely special to us. I insist it always be nearby even if it's too warm for use.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!