My adventures...

My adventures...

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Black Widow...

This past week I attended a birthday party with the theme of super heroes. Being a fan of super heroes because Brother is, I was more than happy to dress up. My Halloween costume (Tinkerbell) simply would not do. I had to be Black Widow the super spy from the Avengers. 

I've read all about her in books we've checked out from the library. She's one of the few female super heroes. I'm not so keen on Super Girl or Bat Girl or Wonder Woman. Mom even tried to convince me to be Cat Woman since I already have my Jenny Linsky black cat costume but I was insistent on being Black Widow.

And so I was. Here are photos of my cool costume Mom made for me.


The back view - Mom styled my hair with gel and the hair dryer for the first time. I was a bit scared so Dad held me. In the end, I like the look, though. 


My cool utility belt.


Can you tell I love wearing it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!