I like this first one because it was basically a free outfit - Mom turned in some clothes at the consignment store and used credit to get this outfit. Then the shoes used to be Brother's, although, he was about a year younger than me when he wore them. Still, though, I am happy they finally fit. (Mom is too - they've been her all time favorites.)
Oh, what am I holding? My imaginary cats - Oscar and Roe. I like to sleep with them and often take them on outings. Mom says she had an imaginary friend but she was not quite as young as me. Ask me about them - I will tell you all about them including how pink they are.
This next outfit is a prototype made by Mom. She was not intending me to actually wear it but rather as a demo for others she would make. I loved it so much I insisted she allow me to wear it. Then you can see an above view of my special Hello Kitty hair barrettes Auntie J gave me. Those are a must-wear with all my HK outfits.
First and Last Day of School Photos 2018-19
7 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment
Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!