My adventures...

My adventures...

Saturday, April 14, 2012

While Brother was Away...

While Brother was away at his first soccer game, Mom and Dad left me with Good Neighbors D&M so I would not be too upset at missing out on the fun. Neighbor M is one of my most favorite people. I always talk about her and in general seeing her always makes me happy. I adore Neighbor D, too, but Neighbor M, well, I want to grow up and be like her some day. 


They were kind enough to take some photos of me decorating Easter cookies - a good distraction - while everyone was at Brother's soccer event.


In fact, this week when Mom and I dropped off the boys at soccer (Mom stayed home with me), I cried the entire drive home until Mom said we could go see Neighbors D&M. After which, I instantly ceased crying. 

What can I say - they are magic.












Thanks for keeping me distracted and happy during Brother's big event!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I can't stand how sweet she is. How nice to have such wonderful neighbors.

    ReplyDelete

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!