Dad calls me a Fashionista - Mom agrees with his loving description, too. I enjoy modeling my clothes, particularly those Mom crafts for me. Always I insist on doing so on the stairs.
I'm starting a recurring segment with this same title where I will model my various outfits.
This first one - wizard dress. This is the dress Mom made me out of the left over material from Brother's wizard costume. I love wearing it and pointing to the stars and moons. What I love most about dresses, though, is wearing tights or "ights" as I call them. Oh, and the pink sunglasses - well, I want to be like Brother so I'm always finding an excuse to wear and kind of glasses, even Mrs. Potato Head's.
First and Last Day of School Photos 2018-19
7 years ago



I adore your girl in that dress! My friend who is my age has always worn clothes her mom made her.
ReplyDelete