This past Saturday Mom put my diapers into storage, except a few for nights just in case. It's been two weeks since a potty mishap. Thus, we will say, I am officially potty trained.On Sunday I figured out how to climb out of my crib and also started cutting my 2 year molars.
Monday was my last taste of Mom's milk. On Tuesday I asked, "milk" but since Mom had to leave early we passed and I was fine. I have not asked since.
On Wednesday I had my first eye exam and everything checked out great. No glasses for me, except for some shades I had to wear the rest of the day since I had my eyes dilated. I did great during the exam, by the way.
Today Mom turned my car seat to forward facing. She was trying to keep me rear facing until I was a full 2 years old in accordance with the AAP guidelines. However, I reached the limit on my car seat for rear facing.
Yes, lots of milestones happening in a short amount of time.
I must be growing...

Great job on the growing little sis! Even though it makes me sad to see it happen so fast!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't believe how long your beautiful hair is getting! You're such a cutie!