What a cutie! Sigh, we're out of the sleep bag but I will never give it away. it is a part of both boys' history. Good night moon never gets old around here!
So cute! Can't believe that she still fits in those bags! Isaac is on to the 2t-3t size with feet holes! :)Love her sleepy smile- I bet she smells delicious!
Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!
What a cutie! Sigh, we're out of the sleep bag but I will never give it away. it is a part of both boys' history. Good night moon never gets old around here!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Can't believe that she still fits in those bags! Isaac is on to the 2t-3t size with feet holes! :)
ReplyDeleteLove her sleepy smile- I bet she smells delicious!