My adventures...

My adventures...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Living Up to My Name...

At least, living up to the first part of my name - T Rex Princess.


This is the T Rex household so there have to be dinosaurs around the house, right? Mom pulled out the dinosaurs from storage (we rotate toys). I thought their were most interesting...
















P.S. Cutting 6 teeth right now - that will double the number of teeth I have. You can feel bad for me but you should feel really bad for Mom, Dad, and Brother. They are the one's losing sleep.

2 comments:

  1. You have my sympathies. Naveen is cutting four right now:( We have a bag of dinosaurs on the shelves in the basement right now (storage). I may bring them out for Naveen to discover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom she has an older brother... she is always going to love playing with his toys. I like your toy rotating idea. I tend to get rid of things when we start to have to much but maybe rotating them would get them all used more.

    ReplyDelete

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!