My adventures...

My adventures...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mac n Cheese Stacking...

I love getting into the pantry. One of the first items I go for are the instant mac n cheese containers. Since Brother has been expanding his repertoire of foods there is a lot more laying around then previously. That's alright, now I just enjoy stacking then.


2 comments:

  1. She's so darn cute! I've been finding the same thing with Deaglan - he's finally expanding a bit (a lot of times because we tell him he has to have a few bites of this before leaving the table). What a nice big pantry you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I bet mommy loves your "reorganization" of the pantry! Joseph loves mac n cheese, but not easy mac! My touchy child...

    ReplyDelete

Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!