
Because I had to go to the pediatric clinic this past week due to a bad virus, my first fever, we know that I weigh 16lbs 3 oz. I am starting to sit up and said my first word this weekend - Dada. I've already been signing "milk" and "more".
Breast milk is still a major part of my diet, but I also enjoy it mixed with various types of cereals. And on occasion I also enjoy some of Mom's homemade sauces - apple cinnamon is my favorite. Peach makes me gag and make funny faces. And I'm fine eating peas.
I crawl everywhere. Legos are my favorite toys. And I'm obsessed with getting into any kind of cord - scares Mom and Dad and makes me laugh. Big Brother T Rex is still my favorite entertainment. He will shake his head and I will do the same. Before I know it, Mom cannot feed me because I just keep doing what Brother does. It really gets us all giggling.
This is what this eight month old has been up to - can you believe how quickly time is passing?


I can't believe she is signing! What a genius girl! Isaac learned his first word this week too- Mama! They are growing up so fast!!!
ReplyDelete