Your smile makes me smile princess :)
I love those big smiles. She seems like she is a very content baby.
Love the after bath shots and the rolly polly baby. I miss that stuff - when Deaglan was all rolls.
Oh - that is a gorgeous smile :)
She is really starting to look a lot like you! Which is just fine, seening as mommy is quite pretty herself!
Mom, Dad, and Big Brother read comments to me but please remember not to use our real names. I love getting comments - thank you so much!
Your smile makes me smile princess :)
ReplyDeleteI love those big smiles. She seems like she is a very content baby.
ReplyDeleteLove the after bath shots and the rolly polly baby. I miss that stuff - when Deaglan was all rolls.
ReplyDeleteOh - that is a gorgeous smile :)
ReplyDeleteShe is really starting to look a lot like you! Which is just fine, seening as mommy is quite pretty herself!
ReplyDelete